Wednesday, March 6, 2013

facebook.


"She hates me because I don't own a FB account".
"Yeah, she's weird".
"I'm not. I just don't like gossips. You have an account because you want to know about others".
"It's them who make it public; telling the world this and that, showing off".
"And you have the choice whether to read it or not. I choose not to".

aku tak suka bergossip.
aku suka dengar je.
kalau ada, ada.
kalau takda, tak apa.

sikit pun tak heran.
aku boleh je access FB my other half.
but all i did was reading the newsfeed and the MA group.
nothing else.
and that's even rare.

kadang aku ada satu perasaan; biar my other half tak add any of my TESL friends.
in fact, they were never friends to begin with.

and i'm training myself not to fall into minding others' business.
well, i'm just a human.

1 comment:

  1. CampiLint-Tennis | Titanium Art
    T.E. CampiLint-Tennis.com is a titanium gold team of artists who specialize titanium bikes in development of ford fusion titanium for sale high-performance art, which will continue 2018 ford fusion hybrid titanium to urban titanium metallic grow

    ReplyDelete